Our client is a leading luxury consumer goods manufacturer. Headquartered in the Greater Toronto Area, the company has three locations throughout North America and Europe, employs 400 professionals and generates annual revenues between $50-100M.
The primary responsibility for this role is to lead a multi-year transformation of a legacy enterprise ERP environment. This complex transformation will impact all locations, functions, and departments across the organization including purchasing, accounting, manufacturing, and CRM. This includes developing a strategic plan for IT transformation for management approval. Additionally, this role will operationalize the plan and oversee change management, projects, and capital expenditures.
As well, the incumbent will be responsible for IT operational support, maintaining system availability and stability of the existing enterprise environment across all locations.
- 10+ years in a senior IT Leadership Role (Director or higher), preferably within manufacturing.
- Proven track record of building and implementing IT strategies and plans to support business goals.
- Project/Change Management Skills: Experience with managing people through improvement projects and successfully supporting the organization through technology changes including systems integration.
- Technical Skills: Thorough knowledge of ERP systems including financial and manufacturing. Understanding of new and emerging hardware and software technologies. Knowledge of Visual FoxPro is an asset.
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to work effectively with stakeholders to ensure a comprehensive IT strategy that benefits the entire company.