Unleash Your Potential in a Multinational Company
About the Company
Our client is a trailblazing force in the retail industry, with a significant presence in North America and global markets. Join us to be part of a dynamic and diverse culture that values growth, development, and innovation.
Who you are:
As an operation leader with a proven track record, you have successfully supported large, multi-location organizations with facilities spanning North America and beyond. Your unique blend of hands-on leadership and administrative expertise sets you apart. Previous experience as an Operations leader in a retail environment with a focus on developing and implementing store programs, operations planning, and leadership development programs, will be essential to excel in this role. You are no stranger to managing key change management initiatives and have a knack for delivering engaging presentations and facilitating discussions at all organizational levels, including executives. Your expertise extends to developing and delivering operational training, community engagement, and skillfully analyzing results to create impactful action plans.
You will be someone who loves to travel and get excited about adventures in exotic and remote locations.
As the Operation Leader, you will spearhead the continued development and improvement of retail operations within your region. You will champion change management initiatives, develop and implement store programs, and create robust leadership development programs. Your expertise in analyzing results will empower you to make informed decisions and take decisive actions to drive the company’s retail success.
If you are a forward-thinking and results-driven operation leader seeking a rewarding opportunity in the retail industry, this is your chance to make a significant impact. Join our client in shaping the future of retail operations and contribute to the ongoing success of a multinational retail company.
Why Choose this Opportunity
- Global Presence: Our client’s reach extends across various countries and territories, presenting you with a diverse and dynamic environment to flourish in.
- Leadership Development: The company is committed to nurturing talent and providing ample opportunities for career advancement and skill enhancement.
- Engaging Culture: Join a vibrant and inclusive culture that celebrates collaboration, innovation, and success.
- Rewarding Experience: As an essential member of our team, your contributions will be recognized and rewarded accordingly.
What are we looking for?
You must have the following experience to be considered:
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive leadership and retail operations experience, with at least 3 – 4 years in a senior and strategic management position, ideally in a fast-paced, customer-driven, multi-unit business
- Sensitive to local cultures within a national and international context; and
- Able to travel as required.
- Hungry and Experienced with the implementation of technology and operational platform changes.
- Employees: 6,000+
- Revenues: $3B+
- Ownership: Publicly traded
- Reports into: Senior Vice President Operations
- Direct Reports: 3
- Work Location: Remote/Hybrid
**Egility is committed to creating and fostering culturally diverse, equitable, and inclusive organizations. We recognize the value of a wide range of ideas, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets in our client’s workplaces. Our client is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessible Canada Act, 2019, and all applicable provincial accessibility standards, upon request, accommodation will be provided by both Egility and our client throughout the recruitment, selection, and/or assessment process for applicants with disabilities.
Due to the high volume, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. The Recruiting team at Egility will retain your application materials and may contact you regarding future opportunities.