About the Company
Our client is not just a market leader. The company is one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most progressive scrap metal recyclers thanks to the efforts of a passionate and dedicated team of people who drive success every day.
- Employees: 300+
- Revenues: $80M+
- Ownership: Family
- 5 yr. Growth Rate: 20%
- Reports into: Vice President Commercial
- Direct Reports: 7
- Hybrid: No
Who you are:
You will speak with inspiration and passion for the business. You will be capable of implementing new automated systems, tools, and processes and have direct experience related to system analysis and system implementation. You must have implacable presentation skills, excellent attention to detail, be a strong leader with an adaptable, innovative mindset, and be a great team player. You will have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. You will have an exceptional track record of experience in taking ownership and accountability in delivering systems and process improvements. You will have successfully led a team or divisionof three or more people through change and have clear examples of building “A” teams without sacrificing culture.
The impact you will have:
You will collaborate with the various business areas to optimize current processes with a focus on digital transformation. You will be someone who will excel at leadership and judgment and will possess a sound technology foundation.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 10 years of experience with systems and process improvements including thorough experience with an ERP implementation.
- Minimum of 3 years in a Systems Analyst role.
- Leadership: Minimum 5 years of managerial experience where they were able to build a consensus amongst their teams while being able to assist and influence the senior management team.
- Technical Skills: Hands-on experience with reporting tools, programming, and project management.
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science, systems design engineering, or a related field.
- PMP and CBAP designations are highly preferred.
Egility is committed to creating and fostering culturally diverse, equitable, and inclusive organizations. We recognize the value in a wide range of ideas, perspectives, experiences, and skillsets in our client’s workplaces. Our client is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessible Canada Act, 2019 and all applicable provincial accessibility standards, upon request, accommodation will be provided by both Egility and our client throughout the recruitment, selection, and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities.
Due to high volume, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. The Recruiting team at Egility will retain your application materials and may contact you regarding future opportunities.