WELCOME TO EGILITY!
Egility is a fast-growing, data-driven executive search firm that helps the world’s most innovative companies identify and recruit progressive talent. We’ve built innovative software, leveraged leading-edge HR Technology, and combine that with the best talent acquisition practices in the World to provide actionable data to create the best in class experience for our clients, candidates, and our team members.
Yes, we do things very differently. We are not your father’s headhunting firm and are refreshing to many. We leverage data and technology more than any search firm to be faster, more accurate, and navigate the talent landscape with precision. Innovation is embedded in our culture. We believe in finding executive solutions, taking risks, and learning from them. We place a premium on transparency with our clients and each other. We work with nice people; we collaborate constantly and there is no hidden agenda. We are vested in each other’s success and extend the professional courtesy.
Join us in driving the next revolution in talent acquisition.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are seeking to work for a fast growing, data focus, AI infused talent advisory organization that transforms peoples lives, this is the right role for you. At Egility we help to identify and select leaders who will drive growth, champion innovation, and change the global economy. We have been trusted by some of the biggest and some of the fastest growing company’s in the World to help them identify, attract, and assess the best leaders.
Are you excited about learning more about what it takes to be a successful leader?
- Are you an excellent written communicator with passion for conveying impactful information?
- Do you seek to work in a high growth, innovation, data drive organization with exposure to some of the most forward-thinking minds in the talent industry?
We know that success depends on having the right people in the right roles, at the right time. The best businesses make sure they’re clear not only on how their people perform, but also on their potential, unique traits, and what motivates and drives them. This way, they can accurately identify talent with a whole-person view, match the best people to suitable roles, and develop future leaders through succession management to ensure they are ready, when and where needed.
Our A.I-backed assessment software solutions help our clients understand the true capabilities of their people, so they can make decisions that allow the workforce to perform at its best, propelling their company toward sustainable growth.
The Writer creates client-ready reports for Egility consultants and clients. You will use various points of data from assessments, interviews, and consultant insights to integrate findings and develop consistent, high quality written reports for individual and organizational feedback across simulations, interviews, references, personality and ability assessments briefing documents and digital subject mater content.
CONSIDER APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- You love writing and creating documents in ways that make a person, organizations, and opportunities come alive to capture who they are as a leader, the gravitas of the opportunity and accurately interprets the data and answers business questions in easy-to-understand and none-jargon language.
- Achieving high internal and external client satisfaction.
- Meeting clear goals like billing and utilization targets.
- Handling a high pressure, fast-paced environment where you need to deliver work within tight timeframes.
- Collaborating closely with smart, driven people who expect excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Journalism, English, Writing, or similar with a record of strong academic performance.
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Ambiguity Tolerance and flexibility
- Analytical skills
- Internal and external client service focus
- Comfort with influencing consulting partners
- Prior jobs delivering customer service
- High level of thoroughness and attention to detail and aesthetics
- Familiarity with operating in a business context, particularly with top leadership roles
- An interest in the business world
- A passion for ensuring that the most talented, capable, visionary, and qualified executives ascend to the top roles in their organizations
- Marketing experience or exposure is an asset.
WHY WORK FOR EGILITY?
- Remote working option available anywhere. Yes you can do this while on a beach or at the cottage
- Opportunity to work as an employee or an independent contractor. We love the flexibility.
- Exposure to best practices in the industry.
- Exposure to the most innovative technologies and Artificial Intelligence shaping our industry. Become the disruptor, not the disrupted.
- Challenging, diverse projects across multiple industries.
- Client-facing opportunities.
We encourage you to you apply and learn more about all we do at Egility.
To apply: Please attach a resume and writing sample.
Egility is committed to creating and fostering culturally diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization. We recognize the value in a wide range of ideas, perspectives, experiences, and skillsets in Egility’s workplaces. Egility is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessible Canada Act, 2019 and all applicable provincial accessibility standards, upon request, accommodation will be provided by both Egility and our client throughout the recruitment, selection, and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities.
Due to high volume, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. The Recruiting team at Egility will retain your application materials and may contact you regarding future opportunities.