Welcome to Egility!
At Egility we are reinventing executive talent acquisition. With the use of cutting-edge technology and data analytics, our mission is to provide people with a positive experience. Our team includes experts in talent acquisition, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and enterprise solutions. We’re applying our experience in delivering technology at scale to help with finding the right people at the right time. This is our mission. This gets us going every morning.
As a result of our continued growth, we are seeking a bright and ambitious individual to join a dynamic and collaborative team. As part of our executive search team, you’re charged with finding and engaging the best talent in the industry. You’re responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the best opportunities. You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and clients. You’re also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
As a Search Consultant/Executive Recruiter, you will…
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every person in the process from the first step to the last step.
- Be evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates.
- Source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, contact lists, and research.
- Facilitate complex offers by leveraging and partnering with the industry’s best top compensation experts.
- Understand the local market and provide insights to the team.
- Develop, document, and implement internal controls. Assist in identifying inefficiencies and revamping processes to eliminate them in addition to providing training and support to other staff.
- Work on a variety of ad hoc projects that will have an impact on all areas of the business.
This is a critical role in delivering our mission and one we value greatly. Don’t worry, you are not alone. Egility has attracted some of the best minds in this field to help you along the way; we have a valedictorian that speaks 3 languages, and a psychology major who races sailboats, along with an agile and accomplished team of search professionals who have worked in the largest executive search firms in the world and some of the nimblest boutique firms in the country.
You will report to a Partner and play part investigative journalist, part consultant, and part psychologist as the role is varied and requires emotional intelligence, an understanding of business, and a good eye for detail. This role will provide excellent insight into business operations, human psychology, and information management. Indeed, our best teammates have joined the group as search consultants and credit a large part of their success to the training and opportunities they received in this role.
You will be successful in this role if….
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You like helping people. You get a kick out of getting people to those aha! moments. You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure.
- You pay attention to details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You think on your feet, you like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re customer-centric. Whether current or prospective, what’s best for your customers is what guides your decision-making.
- You are presentable, professional, and humble.
- You are good at working remotely.
- You are passionate about our mission.
To land this gig, you need to have some experience in sales and customer service. You don’t need to be experienced in traditional roles in talent acquisition. We encourage diversity of thought and looking at problems differently; so be sure to show us on your resume where you picked up your people-helping and persuasion superpowers!