Welcome to Egility!
Egility is a fast-growing, data-driven executive search firm that helps the world’s most innovative companies identify and recruit progressive talent. We’ve built innovative software, leveraged leading-edge HR Technology, and combine that with the best talent acquisition practices in the World to provide actionable data to create the best in class experience for our clients, candidates, and our team members.
Yes, we do things very differently. We are not your father’s headhunting firm and are refreshing to many. We leverage data and technology more than any search firm to be faster, more accurate, and navigate the talent landscape with precision. Innovation is embedded in our culture. We believe in finding executive solutions, taking risks, and learning from them. We place a premium on transparency with our clients and each other. We work with nice people; we collaborate constantly and there is no hidden agenda. We are vested in each other’s success and extend the professional courtesy.
Join us in driving the next revolution in talent acquisition.
What are we looking for?
Egility is looking for an Executive Recruiter with exceptional assessment and sourcing skills to join our Executive Search team. This role can be remote.
The Executive Recruiter builds relationships with top industry talent globally to fill leadership positions for our clients. Our clients tend to be high-growth, innovative companies from start-ups to large multinational organizations in need of C- level, VP’s Directors, and other strategic hires.
You will build search strategies, use industry relationships, and partner with outside sources to fulfill client needs. You will ensure white-glove care from recruiting through selection, representing the best of our brand. The Executive Recruiter will focus on and fill leadership positions. The Executive Recruiter will take the lead in the production of senior-level search engagements.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better experience for our clients.
- Grit: Perseverance and a willingness to get the job done.
- Organizational Skills: Staying on top of multiple time-sensitive responsibilities.
- Communication Skills: Sharing and receiving information freely and openly.
- Personal Responsibility: Accountability and intrinsic motivation to succeed.
- Continuous Development: Curiosity and a drive for learning and how to improve.
What You Will Do?
Manage Director level and above searches across industries, partnering with the most senior executives
- Consult with clients on their recruiting needs and develop the position description and search strategy
- Ensure “white glove” candidate experience from beginning through the onboarding of talent
- Identify top talent through research and relationship-based recruiting strategies
- Contact prospective candidates and knowledgeable industry sources to develop a diverse pool of talented candidates.
- Participate in executive communities within the competitive landscape
- Use competencies and behavioral interviewing techniques, interview and present qualified candidates to executive leadership for consideration
- Educate and influence hiring leaders on skills, recruiting processes, and market conditions
- Partner with HR, Finance, and TA Coordination to ensure agreement on a final offer
- 3-5 years of Recruiting experience
- Executive recruiting experience will be given a priority.
- Must be driven to provide memorable candidate experiences.
- Consultative, thoughtful, well-constructed diverse leadership recruiting strategies with the ability to present in a way that is concise and deliberate
- Lead through ambiguity and constant change and being a proactive partner to other teams members necessary for a successful recruiting experience (client groups, HR, Finance, and Coordination)
- Candidate experience is our highest priority when attracting leaders for our clients. Each interaction from first contact to onboarding must be exceptional. A focus on this is our expectation.
- Methodical and thoughtful in all communication with your partners with attention to every detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work from anywhere.
- Exposure to the most innovative technologies and Artificial Intelligence shaping our industry.
- Competitive Base compensation with a bonus structure that has no limit.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Exposure to best practices in the industry
- Collaborative and supportive team.
- Challenging, diverse projects.
Egility is committed to creating and fostering culturally diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization. We recognize the value in a wide range of ideas, perspectives, experiences, and skillsets in our workplaces. Egility is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessible Canada Act, 2019 and all applicable provincial accessibility standards, upon request, accommodation will be provided by both Egility and our client throughout the recruitment, selection, and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities.
Due to high volume, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. The Recruiting team at Egility will retain your application materials and may contact you regarding future opportunities.