Our Client is currently recruiting a well-connected, enthusiastic, energetic, well-spoken Sales Manager, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to add to their Toronto team. The candidate will drive the commercial success of the new PPE product line including face masks, face shields, hand sanitizers, and hand wipes etc. The candidate is expected to be experienced in the sales role with strong existing networks in private businesses that source PPE products, i.e. retailers, corporates, medical distributors in US and Canada. You are also expected to build and develop new customer leads in US and Canada.
About the Company
Our client is a global leader in media packaging, Health & Beauty packaging, and medical devices. Their facilities are ISO and BRC certified with manufacturing operations in Canada, Poland and Hong Kong. There is a new division under our client’s group that specializes in medical PPE products. With our client’s expertise in plastics manufacturing. Their current product line includes innovative medical and non-medical face shields, face masks and soon to be introduced hand sanitizers and wipes.
As a Sales Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Promote and sell products to existing and new networks e.g. retailers, corporates, medical distributors in US and Canada.
- Provide leadership and product expertise across all aspects of marketing, pricing, sales, and new product introductions.
- Identify key customers and product opportunities.
- Attend tradeshows ad conferences.
This job might be for you if:
- Bring 5-7 years experience in the Medical related industry with experiences and networks in PPE sales.
- Have a strong network of contacts and relationships in hospitals, corporations.
- Understand of FDA / Health Canada PPE regulations.
- Have excellent presentation and selling skills with strong business acumen.
- Have the ability and willingness for intensive travel in US and Canada
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Life Sciences