Welcome to Egility!
At Egility we are reinventing executive talent acquisition. With the use of cutting-edge technology and data analytics, our mission is to provide people with a positive experience. Our team includes experts in talent acquisition, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and enterprise solutions. We’re applying our experience in delivering technology at scale to help with finding the right people at the right time. This is our mission. This gets us going every morning.
As a result of our continued growth, we are seeking a Project Coordinator to join a dynamic and collaborative team. As Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing high quality professional client service in support of our delivery teams. Daily activities will include document preparation, scheduling, and project management. The Project Coordinator is the solid foundation on which our process is built. If you are highly organized, detail-oriented, process-minded, and can juggle multiple, conflicting priorities at once, we want to speak with you.
As a Project Coordinator, you will…
Provide support to the search delivery team and our software development team which includes agenda preparation, coordination with various stakeholders, preparation of documents, scheduling of meetings and follow-up of action items.
- Track the preparation of all documents, project deliverables & deadlines.
- Review reports for accuracy, grammar, format, and spelling – all within tight deadlines.
- Manage and respond to client inquiries and other incoming/outgoing correspondence.
- Manage staff calendars, handle all aspects of hosting client meetings (both in-person and virtual).
You will be successful in this role if….
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You like helping people. You get a kick out of getting people to those aha! moments. You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure.
- You pay attention to details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You think on your feet, you like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re customer-centric. Whether current or prospective, what’s best for your customers is what guides your decision-making.
- You are good at working remotely.
- You embrace technology, automation and get excited about artificial intelligence.
- You are passionate about our mission.
To land this gig, you need to have some experience in customer service and or administration. You don’t need to be experienced in traditional project coordination or administration roles. We encourage diversity of thought and looking at problems differently; so be sure to show us on your resume where you picked up your people-helping and customer service superpowers