Finance leaders with aspirational goals of becoming a CFO
About the Company
As an industry trailblazer, our client is a trusted partner in the contract manufacturing of personal care products. Join us to be part of an innovative and fast-growing organization that holds a prominent position in the market.
Who you are:
As a finance leader, you bring a wealth of experience to the table, and ideally, you have a successful track record in building and leading top-performing finance teams. Your “get it done” attitude and hands-on leadership style make you stand out from the crowd. You are eager to take the next step in your career and are excited about fast-tracking your growth in a dynamic manufacturing company. Your finance expertise, particularly in FP&A, will be highly valued and given priority in our selection process. Moreover, if you have the potential to become a CFO within the next 2-3 years, you will be prioritized for this position.
The impact you will have:
You will be part of a high-growth entrepreneurial environment with a leader in the contract manufacturing industry. As a Finance Leader reporting to the CFO, you will be a key driver in our financial success. Your responsibilities will include:
- Pricing and Modeling: Oversee pricing and modeling for RFPs to support revenue growth and generate higher margins.
- Financial Projection: Identify and communicate projected impacts on financial results, capital investments, and operational planning while integrating new deals into the forecast regularly.
- Sales Forecasting: Lead monthly sales forecasting, performance reviews, and map initiatives for better project and customer profitability visibility.
- Budget Analysis: Assist with rolling sales and margin forecasts and annual budget analysis and preparation.
- Cost Allocation: Be responsible for direct and indirect labor costs, raw materials, packaging materials, and manufacturing overhead allocation in standard costing, aligned with financial reporting.
- Variance Analysis: Perform revenue, COGS, and overhead variance analysis on a monthly basis, YTD, and track trends.
- SKU Costing: Coordinate the costing of new or existing SKUs.
- Cross-Functional Partnership: Act as a cross-functional business partner, collaborating with Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, and R&I to achieve strategic goals.
Why Choose this Opportunity:
- Industry Leader: Join a trailblazing company with a prominent presence in the contract manufacturing industry.
- Fast-Track Growth: The opportunity to fast-track your career and reach CFO status within the next 2-3 years.
- Dynamic Environment: Be part of a fast-paced and innovative work environment, where your expertise will be valued and recognized.
- International Impact: Collaborate with international clients and leading brands, making a global impact in the personal care product industry.
What are we looking for?
You must have the following experience to be considered:
- 5-7 years of progressive leadership experience in financial analysis/budgeting in a manufacturing environment (contract manufacturing ideal).
- 5-7 years of people management, leading/coaching, and mentoring high-performing teams.
- Exposure to Business Intelligence solutions (Power BI, Tableau, Hyperion, Smartsheet, etc.)
- Experience with ERP Systems (SAP, Visual etc.)
- Candidates must have a CPA designation (i.e. CA, CMA)
- Employees: 600+
- Revenues: C$100M+
- Ownership: Private Equity
- 5 yr. Growth Rate: 12%
- Reports into: Chief Finance Officer
- Direct Reports: 4 (FP&A Team; Manager of Sales Finance and Analytics, Cost Accountant, Senior Finance Analysis, Financial Analysis
If you are ready to embrace new challenges, drive financial excellence, and contribute to the continued growth of a leading manufacturing company, we invite you to apply for this remarkable opportunity. Your expertise and dedication will be pivotal in shaping the financial future and securing your own successful career path within our organization.