About the Company
Our client is a family-owned and operated retailer.
- Revenues: $20-$50M
- Ownership: Private
- Reports into: President
- Direct Reports: 0
- Work Location: Remote/Hybrid
Who you are:
We’re looking for an energetic individual with a passion for helping people and organizations thrive to join our client as a Human Resources Generalist. Reporting to the General Manager, you will play a key role in assisting the leadership team to raise the bar on talent management, support the drive to maintain its high-performance culture, and provide internal coaching and support to leaders in dealing with a broad spectrum of human resources programs.
The impact you will have:
You will be responsible for building a people-first culture and helping a company achieve its growth potential
What are we looking for?
Candidates must have the following experience to be considered:
- 3-5 years of Human Resouces experience
- A passion for driving development for people and helping to build world-class teams
- Strong working knowledge of HR legislation, best practices, and core people process
- The ability to influence without authority, lead with empathy and build credibility with leaders and teams that you support
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to diagnose complex employee relations issues and coach to a solution
- Sound analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills with an ability to understand broad Human Resource issues and resolve conflict situations in a diplomatic manner
- CHRL will be considered an asset.
Egility is committed to creating and fostering culturally diverse, equitable, and inclusive organizations. We recognize the value of a wide range of ideas, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets in our client’s workplaces. Our client is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessible Canada Act, 2019, and all applicable provincial accessibility standards, upon request, accommodation will be provided by both Egility and our client throughout the recruitment, selection, and/or assessment process for applicants with disabilities.
Due to the high volume, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. The Recruiting team at Egility will retain your application materials and may contact you regarding future opportunities.