Join our team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist and help us build the future of industrial manufacturing!
About the Company:
Our client is not just a market leader; they are one of Canada’s most progressive and fastest-growing industrial manufacturing companies. Thanks to a dedicated and passionate team, the company has achieved remarkable success in the industry. With over 400 employees and revenues exceeding $500M, they stand tall as a privately held organization committed to driving success daily.
Who You Are:
The best candidate will be detailed and results-oriented with 3-6 years of strong Human Resources experience. They are required to have a strong working knowledge of current employment legislation, Human Resources principles, pronouncements, and regulations pertaining to HR Operations with an ability to successfully apply this knowledge to the organizations they have worked with.
The ideal candidate will know how to navigate through a fast-paced, growing, and changing culture with the ability to make decisions efficiently and effectively.
The ideal candidate must have superior oral and written communication skills, combined with strong computer skills (i.e., MS Office applications) to both articulate the message and facilitate presentations clearly and concisely. Additionally, they will have a proven ability to create and maintain an environment that is productive and fun to be a part of.
With multiple locations, our client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist reporting to the Director of HR. This candidate will liaise with other talent acquisition specialists to provide hands-on support to the HR Manager and HR Business Partners regarding talent acquisition, talent management, HR operations, and systems implementation.
As a member of the HR team, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for the execution of the full life cycle recruitment and process to support their mission and growth strategy.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will have responsibility for human resources functions, including but not limited to the following:
- Work closely with the HR team to create competitive talent acquisition attraction strategies and metrics. (Time to hire, interview to offer ratio, etc.)
- Continually build and maintain diverse talent pipelines for short- and long-term talent needs aligning with hiring plans and strategy in a timely manner.
What Are We Looking For?
To be considered for this impactful role, you must possess the following qualifications and experiences:
- Overall Experience: 4+ years of recruitment experience with the ability to identify, manage, and communicate KPIs.
- Communication: Experience managing stakeholders’ (Clients and/or Hiring managers) expectations
- Candidate Sourcing: Track manage of managing 7+ open positions with an efficient track record of days open to close and Strong knowledge of candidate sourcing.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Organizational Development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Tech-Savy: Experience with HRIS systems and recruitment tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, etc.).
- Travel: This is an in-person role requiring travel between three facilities
Join us in our client’s quest for innovation and excellence in the industrial manufacturing industry. As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, your vision and leadership will be instrumental in shaping our client’s future success. If you are a talent acquisition professional seeking a dynamic and progressive environment to make a real difference, we invite you to apply and become an essential part of our client’s journey toward continued growth and prosperity.
- Employees: 400+
- Revenues: $500M+
- Ownership: Privately Held
- 5 yr. Growth Rate: 20%
- Reports into: Director of HR
- In-person position
Egility is committed to creating and fostering culturally diverse, equitable, and inclusive organizations. We recognize the value of a wide range of ideas, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets in our client’s workplaces. Our client is an equal-opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessible Canada Act, 2019 and all applicable provincial accessibility standards, upon request, accommodation will be provided by both Egility and our client throughout the recruitment, selection, and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities.
Due to high volume, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. The Recruiting team at Egility will retain your application materials and may contact you regarding future opportunities.